NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Some Glitchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Emberburn however did agree to get down after I told him it was a glitch and didn't return up there.
I moved to left and voila! Only during 2 seconds.
I know those guys and I dont consider them as glitchers with malevolent intentions.
Bugs like that unfortunately happen when placeable props are used, even the bots "glitch" when walls lose their imperviousness.
Meleemin alias _666_ you hadn t played on this server at that moment.
That makes it impossible for me to know those guys?

edit: Meleemin*
I was there, as you can see my name in one of the screenshots, and though I missed that guy up on the roof as I was afk for a bit, everyone was glitching a bit due to the shields breaking those walls.

I told people not to go there but it is hard not to when enemy is hiding in there and attacking you. Though it is considered a glitch, it is hard to avoid it.

I think people just need to be told not to do that until map is fixed.
Takes like 2 minutes to fix it, I could do it right away now.  Wink
(08-02-2012, 10:59 PM)_666_ link Wrote: [ -> ]Takes like 2 minutes to fix it, I could do it right away now.  Wink

I would quickly change your post before Hande sees this. He has been working hard to make everything work so he won't appreciate it I wouldn't think  Wink

Plus, we cant push a single map I don't believe. We do this in patch releases.
@_666_
They use that glitch to make kills, you see that on the screens, so i thought all players here have the same rights.
Pages: 1 2