NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Pandion Knights [NA][Level 14+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In-game Name:                              DenBitre_Emperor_Ahab
Level:                                              47
Class:                                              Infantry
Class Level:                                    Commando
Crafting profession and level:          Armorsmith, Level 3 (recent respec)

Would like to join a large consolidated house like yours, just get to know the ropes.
Have been playing NI for about 1.5 months now. Reckon I'd have something to offer in the form of combat experience and teamwork. Unfortunately, I never reached the Prince-wave, and I'd like to get a shot at that. Smile
Welcome, I sent the invite before I posted this Tongue that way I won't forget. I have an event planned for Wednesday and if one of ours can't make it I'll let you know. As soon as you accept I will promote you to Sergeant.
In-game Name: Kildor
Level: 14
Class: Archery
Class Level: Longbowman
Crafting profession and level: Blacksmith lvl 3
(19-03-2012, 07:58 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, I sent the invite before I posted this Tongue that way I won't forget. I have an event planned for Wednesday and if one of ours can't make it I'll let you know. As soon as you accept I will promote you to Sergeant.

Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it. Wednesday I'll be working late probably, although I could be able to help outSmile Please let me know if you need another pair of hands. 8:30 pm sharp, right?
(19-03-2012, 09:06 PM)Duhaslith link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Sparhawk link=topic=1398.msg16936#msg16936 date=1332187139]
Welcome, I sent the invite before I posted this Tongue that way I won't forget. I have an event planned for Wednesday and if one of ours can't make it I'll let you know. As soon as you accept I will promote you to Sergeant.

Thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it. Wednesday I'll be working late probably, although I could be able to help outSmile Please let me know if you need another pair of hands. 8:30 pm sharp, right?
[/quote]

I think so, things are still in the works so it isn't definite yet.

Kildor, your invite wil be sent shortly, welcome to PK!
this is my application
In game name: Noble_Zombie
level:12
Class:Archer/inf
Class lvl: 1 of each
Profession/lvl: Alchemy/2

In-game Name: Rabbeh
Level: 8
Class: Archer
Class Level: Archer
Crafting profession and level: Level 2 Armorsmith

Relatively new to this mod and would like to join a community to help me get along.
In-game Name: Kry
Level: 5 (200 xp from 6)
Class: Infantry
Class Level: None (planning on infantry)
Crafting profession and level: Havent decided yet

New to the entire game, and my friend told me to join his House so here I am :3
Zombie and Rabbeh, your invites have been sent.

Kry, probably by now you are level 6, if so, let me know and I'll send your invite as well.
Okay, I just hit 6.