NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The future of medics (ideas & suggestions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what people thought medics would get in the future. There is plenty of speculation going on about what engineers will receive but no one seems to question where we will be going.

I ask because its hard to think of where the class can go beyond having better healing capabilities, unless maybe they find a way to create a buff for players.

Anyway, ideas?
next class maybe able to build a healing tent heal for examble all 10 sec the near players
How about a heal pack to heal horses. This would be nice  Smile
(01-03-2012, 05:21 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]How about a heal pack to heal horses. This would be nice  Smile

Thats called a veterinarian  8)
(02-03-2012, 10:38 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=OneEyE link=topic=1412.msg14318#msg14318 date=1330622462]
How about a heal pack to heal horses. This would be nice  Smile

Thats called a veterinarian  8)
[/quote]

New class coming up, deployable camels please. xD
what about smelling salts? it rather sounds modern but they  where used even in Roman times.

effect: revive players quickly but only the ones that got knocked out with blunt weapons!
I think the Medic class is fine as it is, except for the third level. It's more useful to heal everyone partially at different times than to heal everyone at once with only one go, so I'd suggest giving two of them in one set instead of only one, to make the class worthwhile.

The_Reaper

Maybe, like a barrel, a master medic could set up a permanent healing spot, like one of those tables you find throughout maps.
some serious necro there...