NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Donator event - Project respec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goooooooood evening!

Wanted to try out that Pikeman tree? Feel like pew-pew-pewing some nords in the face?

As a way to say a MASSIVE thank you to all our donators who have supported us for the past 18 months, all of our donators will have unlimited respec's for the next week! I don't post enough at how much help your donations have been and continue to be, and they really help to alleviate the financial burden (and stress!) involved with running and hosting NordInvasion.

Thank you again for your continuing support!

Love,

The NI Family

[countdown=06,4,2013,00,00][/countdown]
Cheers for this hyper! But it would be even better if I don't loose my support class, only reason I'm reluctant to respec for shielder is i won't be able to use my tome Sad
Wow! As if you did not had enough work with ni already... much appreciated !
(28-05-2013, 04:10 AM)Slayer link Wrote:Cheers for this hyper! But it would be even better if I don't loose my support class, only reason I'm reluctant to respec for shielder is i won't be able to use my tome Sad

same  :'(
When is the event ? 
Thank you Hyper, the first Kings Ragnar Passed !!
Big Grin thank you very much, this was a great idea !!!

Eisen
Thank you very to all out past and present donators; your support is greatly appreciated and the support we have received over the past week has been wonderful!

I hope you all enjoyed the free respec's and we'll have our next donator event soon Wink