NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Lumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed a very large increase in the number of lumps being sold on the AH, along with people telling me they are finding a bunch of lumps. I think that the drop rate for Lumps in ragnorak mode is too damn high [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ_o1QPvDwEQ0hPmNb4mG...o4ZSHfqdYT] because that is where people are telling me they get their lumps. Thanks, and have a great day!

Sphinx

Not sure if it's worth replying to that thread ... damn I just did :X
I sucked you into my post sphinx
even if the drops rates for materials are higher (and i haven't noticed either way) i don't think it's a bad thing

after 1000hrs of NI i have no where near enough materials to craft trans armour, let alone any of the new shiny stuff, so more materials would be a welcome change to those of us who haven't been lucky enough to loot two dozen legendaries
What tee said ^
Well, first 3 kills in ragnorak and i find a Small Lump Of Lead...  ;D
Again a step closer to Heavy Cade
Heck i wouldnt mind seeing more tomes  Wink
The prices are high..
Well i hope that the % for looting is higher in ragnorak
I think it has been over done a bit...first ragnarok server I joined at least 3 people got lumps in the first two waves, one of those in question getting two.

I suppose there's a 'chance' they were all very lucky, but i don't feel that's the case...

As it happens I think the drop rates were too low before this update, i could go over a week in hard mode without getting a solid drop(excluding HM) but now it feels as though it's gone the other way...

But as was said in our TS for ragnorak mode you're going to NEED tomes and barrel...almost without question...only way you're gonna see that is with increased drop rates.

Should be interesting to watch the economy anywho  Big Grin