NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Studded Gauntlets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!

This is sort of a WTK thread, but I will sell them if I get a good enough offer. They are the best Gauntlets in the game with 14 armor. Usable by Commando and Sharpshooter. They recently got their own, fancy ass texture (pic coming up soon).

I'm looking for legendaries (primarily weapons), gold and mats. Dep stuff (Barrel/Tome) could be nice aswell. High tier craftables in rare cases to fill out an offer consisting of those things. I'm not accepting shit offers. It's hard to put a definite value I want on them, but if you're thinking about offering anything under ~10 mill you can forget it.

Cheers,
Yabu

SOLD FOR
Fearsome Knight Helmet + Resurrection Tome  + Worm Bane + Transitional Armor
Oh a fancy screeny of that new texture would be appriciated. Wink
Fearsome and Def Gaunlets, dunno how you value legendaries, so not sure whether it is far away from what you're expecting.
(28-05-2013, 11:38 AM)human_being link Wrote:Fearsome and Def Gaunlets, dunno how you value legendaries, so not sure whether it is far away from what you're expecting.
I am looking for more, and a bit different things. I'm going to update a bit.
Aurora Blade
(28-05-2013, 11:55 AM)vovgre link Wrote:Aurora Blade
No.
Sun Pike + Dragon Axe (both buffed greatly now)
(28-05-2013, 12:28 PM)Gismo link Wrote:Sun Pike + Dragon Axe (both buffed greatly now)
I got an Eastern Glaive and a Dragon axe, so it's not appealing in that way. Value wise, we don't really now. I'll put it up as an offer I'm considering.
bump
I can offer you : DWP, Trans, and swadian boots Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3