NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Injustice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... I got this Injustice laying around Tongue

Anyone interested?

1 x Injustice
[spoiler=Stats + Picture]
[Image: r-fcJQ3EmpY.jpg]

Damage: 55 Cut, 40 Pierce
Speed: 95
Length: 118
Weight: 2.75
Useable By: Commando
[/spoiler]

PM me or post below.
You look for?
Not sure what this is worth with the new zwei stuff. Could you give me some sort of ballpark estimate?
(30-05-2013, 07:31 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [ -> ]You look for?

Oh, forgot to add.

- One of the bestest shields around at the moment
- Monies
- Best Commando boots
- Best Sharpshooter helmet and boots
- Bolt Tosser/Penetrator/Valsgarde/Eastern Katana/VGS/AGS/Defender Armour/Best Pikeman/Sharpshooter armour/Twigs/Dragon Breath (I can balance)

(30-05-2013, 07:32 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what this is worth with the new zwei stuff. Could you give me some sort of ballpark estimate?

My last estimate with K4mi's spreadsheet was in between 6.5 and 7 mil.
So no pikeman stuff, right?
(30-05-2013, 07:36 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [ -> ]So no pikeman stuff, right?

Edited the list, added best pikeman and sharpshooter armour and Twigs/Dragon Breath. I already have the best helmet and a Pike of Kings.
(30-05-2013, 07:40 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=_Sophie_ link=topic=13960.msg112392#msg112392 date=1369942601]
So no pikeman stuff, right?

Edited the list, added best pikeman and sharpshooter armour and Twigs/Dragon Breath. I already have the best helmet and a Pike of Kings.
[/quote] Good luck, I cannot offer what you seek.
Stats?

Edit: bah slayer, why are you so tired Sad
Look at the spoiler  :Smile
Not bagging your weapon or anything, I like the injustice and I am interested in it, but, only 55 cut?? It's just kind of an odd purchase when there are much stronger zweihander weapons for the same crafting cost :/ so I'm kind of stuck

Edit: I'm not really interested in spending that kind of money for this weapon if you know what I mean. Not sure what else to say, this weapon has puzzled me since 5.0
Pages: 1 2