NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS HWH / Worm Bane / Swadian Helmet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Got a few doubles and stuff I don't need. Mostly commando gear!

Shelf A1
Checkout

People don't seem to get this thread at all, so I'll change it a bit and give you an explanation. I want to sell the stuff in "Shelf A1". In payment for those items I can take stuff from the "Payment methods" spoiler.

As an example: you see an item you want in "Shelf A1" spoiler, for example a can of roast beef. You go to the "Checkout" and look in the "Payment methods" spoiler and see that I want a pair of rollerskates. You think "Oh, I got a pair of roller-skates. Wonder if he'll trade those against that can of roast beef?". Then you ask me, and I maybe say yes, if I feel that they are of the same worth. Otherwise, I will tell you that you have to add.

To clarify; I will not offer you anything. You offer me, and I answer.

Thanks.

SOLD STUFF:
Transitional Armor : 2 million gold
sarissa for trans white?
whats your offer for a Heavy Plated ?
(30-05-2013, 08:37 PM)Gimli link Wrote:sarissa for trans white?
Sure. PM me!

(30-05-2013, 08:41 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote:whats your offer for a Heavy Plated ?
You see what I have to offer. Pick something. It's not a WTB thread, it's a WTS.
what would you offer for aegis shield?
(31-05-2013, 07:11 AM)Slayer link Wrote:what would you offer for aegis shield?
Gaah, pick stuff out of the list you want. HWH + Swadian Helmet?
What could i get for the Bear armor chest?
(31-05-2013, 09:44 PM)MadScotsman link Wrote:What could i get for the Bear armor chest?
Just learn to read...
But...Yabu..I...I...CANT DECIDE. Wormbane i guess but last time i checked Bear chest isn't worth that
(31-05-2013, 11:48 PM)MadScotsman link Wrote:But...Yabu..I...I...CANT DECIDE. Wormbane i guess but last time i checked Bear chest isn't worth that
Then you will have to balance.
Pages: 1 2