NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Heavy War Hammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, let's see what I can get for this.  I can balance hard.
Watch out, it is a bump! :O
Heavy Sturmhaube with a Small Balance on your Side (I would prefer some scales) ?
Royal Shield if you balance with a  :-*
Aurora Blade, get to balancing hard. Please  ;D
I said I could balance hard, true, but these don't really seem like items I would need to balance for -__-

Heavy Sturmhaube traded for a Heavy War Hammer with balance on the Sturmhaube's side not too long ago.

Royal Shield?  How is that even close to being more expensive than a Heavy War Hammer, silly?  20 x Water > 15 WoG, 3 Lead, 3 Sulphur, last I checked Tongue

Aurora Blade?  Pfffft, colourful toy and I already have one.  They are also really, really hard to sell for a decent price right now.
Well it's worth 6000k none the less, how much do you value HWH at? I would think 4000k at the most.
Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=14320.msg115045#msg115045 date=1370456763]
Well it's worth 6000k none the less, how much do you value HWH at? I would think 4000k at the most.
Don't put prices on legendary items, every time you do a fairy dies D:
That being said, the offers I have seen for Auroras recently are definitely not 6000k :/

Here is an example: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg112653
He is offering to balance for Fearsome and for DWP, as well as for Halfplate (6-7m, if I am not mistaken).
Now, this is just one person, but given the state of other Aurora threads (no offers) I'd say this item is very hard to sell for 6000k

There was one thread that had 5-6 offers for the Aurora that were 5m or less, but I can't see to find that now.

One last point I'd like to make about the Aurora Blade.  It recently recieved a nerf and the Worm Bane a "buff."
The Worm Bane is now 49c and 101 speed, compared to the 50c and 95 speed of the Aurora.  It seems the Worm Bane is much faster with very similar damage, the only real penalty being the length (about 17% less).  I am not going to trade a HWH for something I already have AND have an item that is nearly equivalent that I cannot sell easily.
I already knew before I offered the blade that you weren't going to accept it relax lol.
Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=14320.msg115142#msg115142 date=1370468188]
I already knew before I offered the blade that you weren't going to accept it relax lol.
Then don't try to argue after I decline that it is still a good offer, silly Tongue
Pages: 1 2