NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS: Royal Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Won't be needing this shield as I'm no longer a royal guard, so I'm looking to sell it to a good owner  ;D

I paid 2.1m for it a few weeks back but I'm well aware I'd be a lucky sod to get that much for it, aha.

With that said I'm currently running a sharpshooter; things I'm looking for

-Crossed sharpshooter mail
-Open salet Hem
-Cash
-Dragon axe

These are largely what I'm looking for, you are however welcome to offer pretty much anything else, and I do have some cash to balance with.

So it's made clear I'm looking for around 1.5m

*Moved to weapons.
i can offer you a open salet helmet+SHC+Arbalst(if you don't have one yet)
I have an arbalest I'm afraid, thanks for the interest though.
could add a emblemed crossbowman's mail (2nd best normal crafting for xbowmans)
It would still leave me with a second Arbalest that I'd need to sell on, I realise the shield's not worth what it was, but I'm really looking for at least 1.5m, which seems fair. Your offer is decent (not to mention the only one I've received) but a bit below the minimum I'm after right now.
I have a shc. Would like cash.
I don't recall saying I'm buying a SHC

*Gutsman is correct, my meaning is I'd be happy with a SHC as part of the offer for my shield.
(07-06-2013, 09:39 PM)j0n link Wrote:With that said I'm currently running a sharpshooter; things I'm looking for

-Crossed sharpshooter mail
-Open salet Hem
-Short Heavy cade
-Cash

You posted that you would be interested in having a SHC in the offer. I believe he thinks you are buying a SHC.
Pages: 1 2