NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unbann Request: DO_Commando_iMarc7 / DO_Commando_Orknar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello NI,
My friend and i become an server for Farm last night. (I am Leader of DO and he too). We played Normal Mod on Swadian City and come to trooper. We go along the right houses and than..we can go in an House? We can go out and can go in..i think its an bug or map was not right download (Server fault) i test it on an empty server and on the empty server i can not go in. Back to the Event..than we saved 2 barricades and ammo boxes and do the base in the House. i go to toilet for an min and then we are kicked. It was WMVodka and i said to him test the map you can go in and out. The bots bugged on the left side on the front side they can go in (barricades). Sorry it was an mistake and we will never do it again. Maybe when you give me time i will search the bug..and than i will contact and admin for the bug. Sorry for the "House Wall". It was an oversight. We have not done it on purpose. The bots have attacked me against the wall and I'm in the house geglitched. The house was like air and we thought we want to try it at home against Trooper times, have placed barricades, and ammo boxes we have savet and then came the Admin and has kicked us (we was afk in the house i was on toilet). We knew and did not know how the bug works. We know it was not good to go in the house. Please unbann us Sad

Sorry my English is not the best excuse me please

Marco & Orknar
You will wait until your case is decided and punishment set. You will not send multiple PM's to me, you will not message other developers and you will certainly not message game admins. If you continue to persist in pissing us off, you will be left banned.

Have a nice afternoon.