NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Flower/plant help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no idea how to get the nem root thing or any of those other plants. How do you get them?? Help?
There are plants on every map that you can Forage from (like healing or refilling, hold F when the "Forage..." box comes up. It might take a while to find the plants though.
You can ask players who look experienced in a server. I'm sure most will show you some spots.  Wink
I also wondered how I can grow plants and flowers in an easy way. Sometimes I'm a little bit confused by everything!So I need some furher help, if you don't mind? Is there a special trick to find the right spots or is this just experience? I don't want to make some work and then it's wrong Sad
Unless you are using DX7, you should be able to see the plants. Search for the bush by walking up to every plant that looks like a forage bush. If "Forage" comes up, you have found a bush. Otherwise, you can just ask more experienced players about the locations of the forage bushes.
I usually set them all around map so sometimes you just need to find them.
If you have problems to find them when bots are trying to kill you, you can host local host and check maps alone.
(13-04-2012, 10:13 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you are using DX7, you should be able to see the plants. Search for the bush by walking up to every plant that looks like a forage bush. If "Forage" comes up, you have found a bush. Otherwise, you can just ask more experienced players about the locations of the forage bushes.

Even with the DX 7 are visible. I've tried. But it is very difficult. See only from one point of view

I'll show you send me  PM
You could just buy them from Auction House, I can sell some cheap plants ;9

Got around 100+ of each plant, foraged for 3 hours... it's like a hobby... kind of
you can get 100+ plants of each type foraging for about 8 rounds constantly Big Grin
Pages: 1 2