NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTL: Hurricane bow and Eastern Katana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not playing much at the very moment, so i am giving you NI guys a chance to enjoy these items as much as i do.

I can borrow these:

Hurricane Bow
Eastern Katana
To a friend                                                                                                                                                                                (except the ones that i dislike)
If you want to loan, use this format in a reply:
Code:
Your ID:
Days of borrowing:
What items:
Your offer in gold:
how many you want for EK bye day ?
I am not a very rich player but i would love it if you took my offer

Your ID:2440116
Days of borrowing:7
What items:Hurricane bow
Your offer in gold:50k
Your ID:2456968
Days of borrowing: 7 Days
What items: Hurricane
Your offer in gold: 60k + Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets

PM me when you can invite me or we can find an deal. i can offer Mats too.

Sphinx

Gismo, just a friendly remdinder.

(09-09-2012, 02:37 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Loaning
- Loaning is a process when a lender gives a borrower loaned item(s), and in a set loan duration, the borrower returns agreed amount of same items, or agreed amount of different items. If  borrower fails to deliver the items after the loan duration has expired, he must pay an agreed upon late-fee, for every amount of over-time .

Loaning is at your own risk. Developers will not get involved if an item isn't returned, so make sure you trust the person before lending anything.

You lend your bow for 50k and the guy sells it the next day, you're not getting anything back, you understand that right ?
What if he putted it on the forum right who would buy it? Smile and the admins will get it back or not :/?
If you want to take the risk lending it, that's your call.

Sphinx

We're not supposed to discuss rules in someone's thread, but for Gismo's sake (and as reminder).

Like I quoted from the official rules of trading (selling, buying, loaning), Developers will NOT get involved in such loaning. If you lend something, there are no guaranteed at all you're getting the items back. Doesn't matter what proof you have, Devs decided not to get involved in this. It's a long process to recover the item, transfer it back, punish the culprit and all of this hard work because someone trusted blindly a player ? They are busy working on patches, fixes issues and the last thing they want is spend time resolving issues like these.
Well I personly just want to try out the hurricane bow but as a note I would prefer to have a mutral relationship with everybody and not have a hurricane bow rather than have one and be hated. But sadly I do not have the resources or the gear to offer high enough collateral with this being said I can understand if you decline my offer
If thats the case ill keep them, or a close NI friend can PM me if theyre interested to lend them for free.

Including the things in this list