NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: As an Archer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I be focusing more on putting points into Ranged EXP, or into Gold for better gear?

I went for gold untill I could actually afford a bow and arrow, and then put it into ranged so I can actually be an "Archer" and not a recruit.

So from here, where should I be putting my assist experience?

Keep pumping that experience into ranged XP. The conversion rate from XP to gold is awful.
Yes just go pure ranged exp until you have enough ranged to reach the next tier. Once you're a heavy longbow the gold just rolls in anyway.
What ^ they said.
I've never put assist xp into gold, and I don't plan to until I reach 52. I'm sure most people agree with me.
It depends.

I actually stopped spending assist exp once I hit heavy longbowman on my alt because I want to get as much normal loot as I possibly can on her.
Yeah that's the best thing to do. Pure XP into ranged until Heavy Longbowman then farm the drops.
As my archer experience you should use all the xp on ranged, then kill alot of enemies with your new bow u have now and then use the loot to craft, and sell the crafting items.
Then you dont have to worry about money Smile