NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK/(WTB) Worm Bane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Nordinvasion player,

I would know for how much you guys will sell this weapon..

Please dont correct a other person that hes price is "too much for it" its a legendary so noones price isnt correct.

So if you help me say how much pure gold you would have for it and how much in mats/equitment. If its a good price (in my opinion) I will contact you

Leturoa

I think people say it is around 800k gold and up to 1.2mill gear and matts
Most of regular player prefer to use better weapons. Highlander claymore, HWH, justice, aurora... for commandos ; Dragon axe, aurora for sharpshooters. Some guys like using wormbane as a sniper, it's decent in normal mode and in hardmode. Since it's "usable by everyone", it is also useful for low-tier characters, but quite a few people try to buy a legendary for this purpose.
Wormbane remains the cheapest red legendary and I think Leturoa's assessment is acceptable.
Thank you guys  Smile

Hope more people will also help me with their opinios to the Worm Bane price Smile
Leturoa's stated price is very fair, gold will get you more bang for your buck.

But as Yvain stated there are far better alternatives for slashers and commandos in general, but for snipers it's worth it's price tag, really nice weapon...for any other class? Probably not.
Well, you can have mine for 1m gold, or offer me anything nice..  Smile

Leturoa

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...461.0.html

(05-07-2013, 07:22 PM)erik363 link Wrote: [ -> ]for 800-900k or Small Gold Bars, Lump of Leads and Water of Hvergelmirs