NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK/WTS: Heraldic Halberdier Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys

Someone offered me this Heraldic Halberdier Mail in a trade. But I aren't Halberdier on my pikeman. So I am selling it probably but I don't know the value of it. Would be appreciated if someone could tell me that :3.

Would you rather exchange it for the mats to craft it? I have all the supplies to craft it except the woven and black steel, but I'll gladly get them if you want to trade the armor for the mats + an extra in gold if I'm missing a few components. So I will gladly trade you the materials PLUS some extra gold to make it worth your time Smile Please think about this because I would like the armor very much and have the mats and ADD a bit of gold possibly 1-5k to help you think it over  Wink              (PS. I might have a little HM if you want that instead of some of the steel.)
Okay I will take that offer Smile. Could you maybe send me the mats which are needed for this armor via PM?
Player ID: 2446526.
You will have to invite me because I am in no house at the moment :/.