NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Dont know where i can post this. Read it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello NI Community,

Few days i bought an bow from GeNf, he sold the bow to cheap okey i know this, but he accept my offer.(2 weeks Ago i lend his bow for 3 Days, but this was a trade on Friday). Omph and i bought this bow of him, see screens:
It was an trade and trades are trades, when you do an trade no one can give it you back. The same as lend, when he lend me the bow its his own risk. I think GeNf would his bow back, he checked maybe he sold the bow too cheap. But he know we dont give him the bow back. He said i made fake screens and more. This is not true. It was an trade you can ask Omph and some more. I said to them i will buy a Hurricane Bow. Omph helped me for the offer. We like to sell the Hurricane and GeNf say on the Topic i stole his bow (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...710.0.html). We was angry, becouse we bought this bow and he lie. BUT GeNf is not unfriendly! I talked with Devs/Admins about this and on the next day i found an Fake Profil of me in Steam. (Friend added me and talk to me he saw 2 iMarc7's). I changed my Name, go to IRC and spoke with Hablam and Legend about this. My friend think he will do fake screens. BUT ONLY THINK WE DON't know. Our screens are true. He can send only old screens of the old messages where i lend the bow or do fake screens. Sorry for this accusation, but other things he can't do. Legend and i decided to wait. I have screens of the fake profil too (photos). I waited today the complet day on IRC for GeNf and Devs. I think the new rules are: Loaning is own risk, and i think a trade is a trade and no one can do it back. On the evening was GeNf on IRC and i spoke to Senni about this. Senni dont let me see the screens, By GeNf the same. I say to Senni we wont give him the bow back, first we will see the proofs. He dont give me an answer for every ask for the proofs. I know i spamed little bit to you and i was angry Senni, sorry for this, but i was angry for the decide, not angry to you Senni. I offended no one! I will also not offend, I find something "unnecessary" because it helps a lot not. Now senni kicked me of IRC. Omph was on IRC too and he is banned now of IRC. Sorry but i think only: "WTF?". Omphorus is the best and nicest ! + fairest player what i had ever seen.  All what i like was the bow back, becouse i dont become any screens of GeNf "his proofs" called. I know the Devs must hard work. But this is not fair. They banned me for?. They banned me, becouse i bought the bow too cheap? Nice nice.

Little info too: They removet the Topic where was all posts and discus of GeNf. Boss11, PikemanTheArcher, j0n, Letura, Evilban, Omphorus, more and the screens. But i copy my Links of the chat.

This is the true history.

Thanks to all, which i was in an server,it was wunderful ~ 3 month.
We have conclusive proof you are talking out your behind so shoosh!
Please give my Sniper Gear of FF_iMarc7_III to FF_Omphii
And the Worm Bane to FF_Skywalker
Lol? No...