NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Human needs a new home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a new house, some new fellows to annoy with my immature behaviour.

Well, i don't think i have to like write a biography here.
Can offer some experience with NI (1000ish hours), House Crafting Level 26 (support), some decent equip, MY SPELLING SUCKS, blabla etc.

However, I need to decide whether to join VLKA or ON.

So, no matter if you are a leader, a former, an active or not even a member of one of these houses - feel free to tell me what you think about these houses. I'd love to hear your opinions via PM. None of them will be published in any way. Just share your opinion with me.

Thanks in advance.

Sphinx

If you pick between VLKA and ON , well you can't go wrong.

We have no intention to compete with such a good house that is ON, so the choice is really all up to you. See who you prefer to play with , check who's more active during your timezone, who does more event or kill Odin more often (1-0 for ON :X). There are so many things to take in consideration and honestly, only you know what you really want. You don't think you really need to hear from members, as all they gonna do is boast about their house.

I'm not saying any other house doesn't deserve you, I'm just commenting on the only 2 choices you seem to have in mind.
(18-07-2013, 02:28 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:If you pick between VLKA and ON , well you can't go wrong.

We have no intention to compete with such a good house that is ON, so the choice is really all up to you. See who you prefer to play with , check who's more active during your timezone, who does more event or kill Odin more often (1-0 for ON :X). There are so many things to take in consideration and honestly, only you know what you really want. You don't think you really need to hear from members, as all they gonna do is boast about their house.

I'm not saying any other house doesn't deserve you, I'm just commenting on the only 2 choices you seem to have in mind.
I expected someone to post that.
Be sure, in the end it'll be my decision. Nothing bad about some players telling me how fine their house it - if they turn out to be filthy liars I have a reason to kill them Smile
You should know already all the reasons to join or not to join VLKA.
Human_being should be one of the tournament prizes!

Sphinx

Then we would lose on purpose ... Big Grin
sounds good Tongue
(18-07-2013, 07:42 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Then we would lose on purpose ... Big Grin
:-[
Just let him choose, that's the best option.
(18-07-2013, 07:50 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:Just let him choose, that's the best option.
PAY ME MONEEEH  :o
Pages: 1 2