NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA AU Ragnarok event 21/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok its time to organise another ragnarok event
Obviously we will need high tier players with high tier equipment, So no players under tier 4 will be allowed in this event.

I will be setting the time for this event a bit earlier so players in the house from north america have a chance to join at a somewhat reasonable time.

This event is for VLKA only and very close friends of vlka if there are free slots available.
Please be in TS 10-20 minutes before event starts so we can organise gear and players.

Server: NI_VLKA_Event (AU Server)
Game Mode: Ragnarok
Map: TBA
Password: Given out at event start
Date: Sunday 21st July
Time: 2pm AEST (GMT+10)

Sphinx

NA East (GMT-5) = Saturday at 12:00am
NA Central (GMT-6) = Saturday at 11:00pm
NA West (GMT-7) = Saturday at 10:00pm
NA Pacific (GMT-8) = Saturday at 9:00pm
Thank you for accommodating for use NA players.
Double check your local time with the steam events notification on the VLKA steam group (Which Benschie will put up shortly, *hint*).
wanted to wait till a time when everyone was up before i put in the notification, that way they get the pop up Tongue
(19-07-2013, 11:04 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [ -> ]NA East (GMT-5) = Saturday at 12:00pm
NA Central (GMT-6) = Saturday at 11:00pm
NA West (GMT-7) = Saturday at 10:00pm
NA Pacific (GMT-8) = Saturday at 9:00pm

NA East (GMT-5) = Sunday at 12:00am is the correct time you are after Tongue
I should be able to make it to the event.
Im intrested in joining the event , if you have room.
It will 7am for me. I'll try to make it to the event and not bail-out like last time.

Sphinx

I should be able to make it. Not sure if I'll stay for the 3 hours. I can start it up and hold tyr to save 8 waves?
Pages: 1 2