NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Trade Bug & Roll Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi all,

Please be aware that due to a bug, all open trades have had to be manually closed. If your trade was not accepted, nothing will have been transfered even though it says closed. Please recreate the trade.

UPDATE 1:
As the issue was investigated it has been discovered that it affected other areas of gameplay and as such, we have had to take the decision to roll back the database. The good news for those that remember last time is that it was only rolled back to the 20th rather than three weeks. The bad news is still thought that this has resulted in a loss of XP and items over a 24hr period. We know that this is never good for anyone and apologise for this. We will of course look into ways to compensate all players, as is the NI way and we will let you know in due course.

Again, we apologise for this and all changes have been rolled back.

UPDATE 2:
Double XP baby! Go crazy, kill and enjoy the boost to your stats.

UPDATE 3:
Faction Points have now been restored after a temporary glitch.

UPDATE 4:
Double XP has ended.

Naozumi, for the NI Team

evildan

damn had like 14 trades set Sad
That's actually a good thing. A clean trading center, yeah !

Sphinx

I actually had 4-5 trades with people who stopped playing , it's nice to have a clean start. Thank you Naozumi, excellent idea !
(20-07-2013, 01:25 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [ -> ]I actually had 4-5 trades with people who stopped playing , it's nice to have a clean start. Thank you Naozumi, excellent idea !

+1 xD, true though.

Don't +1 *sigh* You know the rules -Sphinx
only bad side is the open trades, otherwise it doesn't really matters
Is it just me who doesn't have the trade option anymore? It isn't standing under my 'auction hall'
It is moved to House tab.
(20-07-2013, 05:01 PM)Hande link Wrote: [ -> ]It is moved to House tab.

I see now, thanks Big Grin
Unfortunately there was a further issue with trades that went unnoticed until this morning allowing a LOT of people to exploit a glitch on the site. NI has had to be rolled back a day due to the magnitude of the glitch and for us to ensure that every item that was glitched has been removed. Unfortunately this means that xp and loot from yesterday has been lost. We apologise sincerely for the disruption!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7