NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: SK_Stripper_Den (3/9/13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Break out your $5 dollar bills, Scarlet Knights!

I am hosting a normal event to which I challenge as many folks as possible to attend on a female character without armor!

The event will be this Saturday at 1:00pm (GMT-8:00)

This will not be enforced, though it will result in hilarity. If you kill a boss as a stripper, it will result in me finishing whatever I am drinking that day.
Drinking game rules may be in effect if we can get enough alcoholics in our midst.

Don't be a random, SK events fill up like crazy so reserve your damn spot by posting below, you lazy bum ;D

Be there or be square, that Prince has messed with the wrong strippers
Sure why not, what time?
I've posted the date
reserved?
Im in
sounds fun ill be there
I'd love to join, but might be 5-10 mins late

Edit: I only have one female character though, and she's like lvl 10 or something, so I'll be more likely to join as... an enthusiastic onlooker.
You don't need to have a female char, just edit your current char and you can edit it back later xD
Hell, I'm in. Galen shall become Galena for the day. Nevermind, Wilhelm will be Wilamena. Smile I'd rather arch.
[Image: ZuL2RGa.jpg]

What an event! Two prince kills in a row, and many strippers came to pay homage to us via sexual favors

Much merrymaking and nord slaying was had. Another SK event will happen same time next week, hope to see you there!