NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Barrel's not exploding when hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just remembered I should probably post something about this.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any screenshots or anything.

So we were playing on Normal NA2, I believe it was, on the Hande's Retreat map(maybe 3 or 4 hours ago from this post).  We had someone bringing in barrels each spawn wave and ended up with about 4 for Prince wave.
As soon as Prince wave got to our barricades we attempted to blow up some barrels.  None of them went off even with arrows sticking out of them.  It seemed like the bots couldn't blow them up either.

It was strange because barrels were blown up by bots in earlier waves.

I hope that's enough information.
Similar thing happened on new FUS when a missplaced barrel happened on a hard server yesterday. It was basicaly under the shieldwall and wasn't blown. The shieldwall got broken later on and bots swarmed the barrel, still didn't blow. After that a player in an attempt to rescue us tried to kill barrel himself and 4 CTS's ended up sticking out of it and still wouldn't blow. I dont have the screenshots either because it was a fray and i didn't think that far in advance. The barrel was very close to the walls but it wasn't inside it, merely touching or having a tiny part of it inside the wall. Some bug might have occured there.
Not enough to search for a bug yet i assume so i'll try to get a screenshot if it happens to me again.
hmmm, mine have been working. take it back and get a refund/replacement
yep I was on that server hit the first barrel with a spear nothing happened and the remaining 3 or 4 barrels had craftable spears sticking out of them