NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Liam
Character ID: 2470878
Alt/s: Only 1
Level of Main: 11
Class of Main: Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: LiamHobbs2
(20-10-2013, 04:48 AM)Liam link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Liam
Character ID: 2470878
Alt/s: Only 1
Level of Main: 11
Class of Main: Infantry
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: LiamHobbs2
Accepted! Welcome to VM, apply your tags. An invite has been sent to you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, or either of my two captains; Axios and Titties. Hop in TS when you can, and we shall see you on the battlefield!
Roster has been updated. Would like everyone in the house to put on VM tags, even on your alts. If you need the gold just tell me and it's yours. Thanks!
Good to have you back Delion. 

Is there going to be an event this evening?
(23-10-2013, 09:56 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: [ -> ]Is there going to be an event this evening?

I suggest setting up another event for tomorrow or friday (derp may not make either since I'm travelling up to Scotland this weekend) since the servers and website are down for the time being :3
(23-10-2013, 10:55 PM)Titties link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=VM_Sargent_X link=topic=16405.msg146965#msg146965 date=1382565400]

Is there going to be an event this evening?

I suggest setting up another event for tomorrow or friday (derp may not make either since I'm travelling up to Scotland this weekend) since the servers and website are down for the time being :3
[/quote]
Appears our event has been postponed.
So do we have any events planned before next Wednesday?
(24-10-2013, 01:51 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: [ -> ]So do we have any events planned before next Wednesday?

Yes, they will be formally arranged at a later date. If possible we could always try doing a Cav event?
Player name: EpicBARBI3
Character ID: 2470841
Alt/s:
Level of Main: 26
Class of Main: archer/heavylongbowman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and Yes
Steam Name: epicbarbi3
Accepted!