NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VM Banner now available! 6th page bottom row. Thanks to Harlaus!
We have events scheduled for today and tomorrow hope we see many people.
We have an event Happening in half an hour.
I may or may not make it to the event at 2 (in and hour and a half) If I don't I'd like either Tiber or Titties or Axios to captain it.
We had a Good event.  Titties was not able to make it and Tiber Showed up late.  The event was led by Me Sargent X.  We died right before Prince on Fortress under Siege.  We then rallied and Killed Prince on Temple.  Good event hope we have a full event on Wednesday when we take the fight to Ragnar on Fortress under Siege and Swadian Town at 7 PM EST.
(18-11-2013, 12:29 AM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: [ -> ]We had a Good event.  Titties was not able to make it and Tiber Showed up late.  The event was led by Me Sargent X.  We died right before Prince on Fortress under Siege.  We then rallied and Killed Prince on Temple.  Good event hope we have a full event on Wednesday when we take the fight to Ragnar on Fortress under Siege and Swadian Town at 7 PM EST.

Eep sorry I couldn't make it! (was stuffing my face with yummy food and birthday cake). Looking forward to Wednesday Big Grin
It's ok Titties. We still love you. Wink Tongue
Player name:SK_Starlord
Character ID:2432279
Alt/s:None
Level of Main:40
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes
Steam Name:Starlord
(18-11-2013, 12:29 AM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: [ -> ]Tiber Showed up late
You expect better from me?
(21-11-2013, 03:59 AM)Starlord link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name:SK_Starlord
Character ID:2432279
Alt/s:None
Level of Main:40
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes
Steam Name:Starlord
Starlord, that is not a name I have seen. But I am fine [glow=green,2,300]Accepting[/glow] your application. Hope to see you in game mate. Steam friend request has been sent.
In case nobody noticed this post, our banner has finally been added. Just follow the download instructions on that post.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...604.0.html