NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam name : El_Rey
In game name :Rey
House I want to join: VM
Level 24
Class Archer long bowmen
Reason to join : My best friend Mr Killer is in your house so hopefully I can get in so I can sharpen my combat skills. But the real question is are you man enough to accept me into a VM?

This was written 11/30/13 SO I may be a higher level and /or a higher teir in game

(01-12-2013, 03:41 AM)Mr_Rey link Wrote: [ -> ]Steam name : El_Rey
Level 24
Class Archer long bowmen
Reason to join : My best friend Mr Killer is in your house so hopefully I can get in so I can sharpen my combat skills. But the real question is are you man enough to accept me into a VM?

Application pending. Hop on TS when for an event. There's one scheduled for tomorrow at 7PM EST. Sunday.
Alright guys. This week is National Bug Tiber Week. So if you have any questions or anything you can talk to Tiber, not me. His steam name is Reaper, if you're in the steam group find him and talk to him or PM him or what ever. Thanks.
(01-12-2013, 07:49 PM)Delion link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright guys. This week is National Bug Tiber Week. So if you have any questions or anything you can talk to Tiber, not me. His steam name is Reaper, if you're in the steam group find him and talk to him or PM him or what ever. Thanks.
Can there be a prize for the person who bugs him the most? Because I'd so win that.
Hmmm, good idea. How about, 5000 gold? Alright done. If you bug me on steam without me talking first then you're disqualified for the prize. Wink
(01-12-2013, 07:49 PM)Delion link Wrote: [ -> ]His steam name is Reaper
Right... THAT'S what it is...
[15e]Reaper to be precise.
(01-12-2013, 04:32 AM)Delion link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr_Rey link=topic=16405.msg153493#msg153493 date=1385869261]
Steam name : El_Rey
Level 24
Class Archer long bowmen

Application pending. Hop on TS when for an event. There's one scheduled for tomorrow at 7PM EST. Sunday.
[/quote] He's a friend of mine and I just want to say that he joined a different clan so take him off the pending list (if there is any) and give me trans armor or die delion
Quote: give me trans armor or die delion

[Image: tumblr_mx7iolZLaZ1qlu01ko1_250.png]
:O Titties that's perfect! xD