NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also feel that I will not be able to be active as much in Ni anymore, due to life other responsibilities, and life itself. I will still be in the community, and will be glad to still be able to hang with all of you. I'm sorry to leave the house like this, but I feel like I can't be captain since I'm so inactive all the time.
Sorry to see you two go. D: I hope you stick around NI and hangout with us, good luck in the big world.
Sorry to see you go.  I wish you well in your real life.

Due to the recently vacated captaincy, Delion has Promoted me to VM Captain.  I am also setting up events.
We are having events Wednesday and Sunday at 7 PM EST. 
We will be using the official NI Teamspeak to help these events run smoothly. 
Server Passwords will be given out in TS before the events. 

Please PM me if you want something different for the events and I will see what I can do.
Player Name: Sicarius
Character ID: 2451828
Alt/s: Silent-Knight / Commando
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Greetings and Salutations, warriors of VM! Gazma here... Since Sargent X is going to be mostly AFG for the summer (working at a camp with lousy internet,) I have taken over as captain for the time being. Please let me know if you would like to have an event (You can add me on Steam, my Steam name is Lord Gazma, or PM me on the forums). Good luck and happy Nord slaying!
[b]Player name:[Xerodus]
[b]Age:[15]
[b]Character ID:[2487811]
[b]Alt/s:[1 but not worth considering]
[b]Level of Main:[29]
[b]Class of Main:[inf]
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic:[yes]
[b]Steam Name:[Thompson9099]
Accepted, welcome to the house! Don't forget to change your name VM_name, if you would like to participate in house events contact VM_Gazma and tell him you'd like to join in, or ask him when they're scheduled.

Thanks for joining!
Player name: Korgoth
Character ID: 2468793
Alt/s: None
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Sergent
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes

I have already been VM before when Tiber was still around
My apologies for the delay in response, but welcome back to the house!  Please don't forget to add the VM tag to your name, and also add me on Steam (Lord Gazma) so I can message you about events.  See you on the battlefield!