NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2015, 05:28 AM)Plague link Wrote: [ -> ]I had to withdraw my application from SPQR due to time constraints, and I was rejected from blessed from unspecified reasons. I was however in Saint Lazarus Knights/Knights Hospitaller before I went inactive for a year. Your times fit in with my schedule perfectly atm, so I would love to join this house.

I can vouch for him, I was also in Saint Lazarus Knights and Knights Hospitaller.
[b]Player name:[Ribbed]
[b]Age:[17]
[b]Character ID:[2510647]
[b]Alt/s:[nope]
[b]Level of Main:[52]
[b]Class of Main:[Soon to be RG]
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic:[Yeah]
[b]Steam Name:[[15'']Ribbed]

Never been in a house before.
-snip-
(20-02-2015, 12:07 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=crom_dubh link=topic=16405.msg221190#msg221190 date=1424390163]
Player name: Crom_Dubh
Character ID: 2476636
Alt/s:
Level of Main: Hero
Class of Main: Chosen Marksmen
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes, no mic yet
Steam Name: Captain Dragon

Application pending. Please come to our events this week so we can see you playing.  Frist one is in about 1 hour.
[/quote]

Application Denied.  You only showed up yo 1 out of 6 events since then.  Also you failed to add me on steam.

W0lf you are denied.  Never saw you again after the first week.

Sando,  I think I'm going to have to ask you to try and find a AU house to join.  It seems that the time difference is being rather problematic.  If you are unable to get into a AU house.  Feel free to apply again.  But for now I am going to denie you so that this one does not destroy any chances of getting into a AU house.

(08-03-2015, 07:07 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Player name:[Ribbed]

On trial.  Join our events for this week please.

Announcement:  The events this week are going to be different.  We are going to be starting the runs at 8.  NOT starting to get people together.  If you are not there by 8,  You will not get in the first run.  And I am choosing maps that we WILL do.  No more of this waiting around 30 minutes trying to decide what maps to do. 

Also,  When ever you are put on trial with VM.  Consider adding me on steam one of the things you have to do to join.  Steam name is Sargeant Q

Edit: 
(01-03-2015, 06:56 PM)Lord Tygh link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Player name: Tygh
[b]Age: 20
[b]Character ID: 2492083
[b]Alt/s:Ellios_Massi (Crossbow)
[b]Level of Main: 39
[b]Class of Main: Commando
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and Yes
[b]Steam Name: Lord_Tygh

I am going to deny you as you have applied to FC.
(22-02-2015, 03:40 PM)King_Mecbeth link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: King_Mecbeth
Character ID: 2454929
Alt/s:
Level of Main: Lv 52
Class of Main: Crossbowmen
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Steam Name: kings_xdx

Denied.  Never saw you for any events.

(03-03-2015, 05:23 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Plague link=topic=16405.msg223251#msg223251 date=1425360525]
Player name:Plague_PC
Character ID: 2510419
Alt/s: T2 Archer and Pikeman(Plague_Archer/Plague_Kiter respectively)
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Pavise Champion
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes.
Steam Name: Tyrannosaurus Flex

I had to withdraw my application from SPQR due to time constraints, and I was rejected from blessed from unspecified reasons. I was however in Saint Lazarus Knights/Knights Hospitaller before I went inactive for a year. Your times fit in with my schedule perfectly atm, so I would love to join this house.

Reports of you trolling have reached my eyes.  `However they are third hand reports.  I am giving you a one week trial to see how you play.
[/quote]

Forgot to mention in the last post,  Accepted.

I am willing to listen to suggestions for maps for this weeks events.  Steam me map ideas if you have any.
And Congratulations Q on becoming the Second Admin in VM.
(08-03-2015, 07:07 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: [ -> ][b]Player name:[Ribbed]

Accepted.  I have heard nothing bad about you from anyone, and seen a lot of good. 

Same deal as last week for the events.  be there before 8 or risk not getting in the first run.

Venao

Player name: Ecinev (Recently Azeroth, intill I had the bad luck of finding out it was a WoW world name.)
Character ID: 2457887
Alt/s: I don't plan to use any of my alts often (not at all in the house if accepted unless needed to)
Class of Main: Royal Guard.
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: I have TS3, as well as kind of a headset. At this point it's honestly ripping apart, but it's still possible to talk/hear quite easily.
Steam Name: Yotz2 (Yotz will be the Profile page name rather).
(19-03-2015, 01:00 AM)Venao link Wrote: [ -> ]Player name: Ecinev (Recently Azeroth, intill I had the bad luck of finding out it was a WoW world name.)
Character ID: 2457887
Alt/s: I don't plan to use any of my alts often (not at all in the house if accepted unless needed to)
Class of Main: Royal Guard.
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: I have TS3, as well as kind of a headset. At this point it's honestly ripping apart, but it's still possible to talk/hear quite easily.
Steam Name: Yotz2 (Yotz will be the Profile page name rather).

Denied.  I have seen you in game and I do not like what I see.