NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

Our flag will be up today but upside down due to we lost a great soldier this day.Gl with your next house nags  Smile

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

Ingame Name Suns
Blacksmith lvl 6
Armorsmith lvl 10
Alchemist lvl 9
Just PM me if u need some stuff
I would like to say goodbye for now, unfortunately this house is not very active, I would like to wish this house luck with getting off the ground. Thank you Delion for the opportunity of being a part of a forming house.

Sponge
Oh yeah, Invite me back, i need to return the butcher
Have it as you will Nags. I would have you know that getting a house off the ground is a lot harder than you think these days. With the big houses like VLKA and CC small new houses don't stand a chance. Not like when PK started.
The reason I have done an event this week yet is because I'm waiting until I am sure that I can be there. My parents will be gone for a week on Tuesday.  So this week I'll be able to do events. And Sunday next week as well. Just tell me when you guys can make it.
I know its hard, and I thought it was something I wanted to do. But now, with School and Sports starting back up, I have little time to play video games. I can't be a captain if I am not on as much during the week on. I am glad I was able to help get the VM started, but I would like to join something that is already planned out for me, so I can just hop on and play. As I said I hope we can end on good terms.

Best of luck

Nags

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

I understand Nags issue im ok with it ill try to be active if i become captain and improve the status of VM with the NI community and its members.
I agree that I should and will make Suns captain.

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

Ok thanks Delion proud to be a captain of something.
Ps you were captian of HAS and Leader of SOS, so it isnt your 1st time, derp,  Tongue