NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-09-2013, 06:24 PM)Titties link Wrote: [ -> ]Has the second house captain been decided yet?
A good question, I am trying to decide who is fit to be second house captain. If anybody has suggestions as to the new house captain should be, send me a PM. The captain will have to be someone who is active on the forums as well as in-game. I would also like to see a lot of forum activity from the rest of VM as well. I don't see a lot of you in-game or in Teamspeak, probably because some people don't know when events are. You probably won't know when events are unless you use the forums. Forum activity is key.
Cheers!
Hello.....I would like to join back. Something has happened the other day and it gave me ALOT of free time, so I think I can resume my captain abilities. [That it is if i am allowed and if you dont want me at captain i understand] The reason I left was because of time issues by the way. So....

Name: Nags
Character ID:2461709
Alt/s: will sort out later
Level of Main:43
Class of Main: pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Steam Name: Nags

P.S I do feel like a jerk abandoning the VM anyways. and I hope you all will accept me as new captain. Big Grin
(01-09-2013, 10:10 PM)Nags link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.....I would like to join back. Something has happened the other day and it gave me ALOT of free time, so I think I can resume my captain abilities. [That it is if i am allowed and if you dont want me at captain i understand] The reason I left was because of time issues by the way. So....

Name: Nags
Character ID:2461709
Alt/s: will sort out later
Level of Main:43
Class of Main: pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Steam Name: Nags

P.S I do feel like a jerk abandoning the VM anyways. and I hope you all will accept me as new captain. Big Grin

Hmmmm.... Accepted. We will see about captain though.
Good to see you back Nags :3

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

Nice Nags rejoined VM  8) not sure about me tho  :-[
(01-09-2013, 07:14 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Titties link=topic=16405.msg137315#msg137315 date=1378059864]
Has the second house captain been decided yet?
A good question, I am trying to decide who is fit to be second house captain. If anybody has suggestions as to the new house captain should be, send me a PM. The captain will have to be someone who is active on the forums as well as in-game. I would also like to see a lot of forum activity from the rest of VM as well. I don't see a lot of you in-game or in Teamspeak, probably because some people don't know when events are. You probably won't know when events are unless you use the forums. Forum activity is key.
Cheers!
[/quote]

Possible idea to put event dates on the message of the day in the house? Not sure how many people check the house though. Like Reskan said yesterday though, the next captain should be someone that you trust :3
Alright, I am going to have everybody send me a PM answering me these questions. All members of VM please answer these questions and PM me with your answers. I want to get a count of who is active, and when they are.

Name in-game:
Days usually active:
Days/times that would be good for events:
Level:
Steam:

Also, if you have a recommendation as to who the second house captain should be, leave me that as well. I will get an event schedule soon.
Cheers!
can someone invite me to the house
(02-09-2013, 11:40 PM)Nags link Wrote: [ -> ]can someone invite me to the house
Done c:
(02-09-2013, 06:57 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I am going to have everybody send me a PM answering me these questions. All members of VM please answer these questions and PM me with your answers. I want to get a count of who is active, and when they are.

Name in-game:
Days usually active:
Days/times that would be good for events:
Level:
Steam:

Also, if you have a recommendation as to who the second house captain should be, leave me that as well. I will get an event schedule soon.
Cheers!
All members please send me the answer to these questions via PM. I really need a head count of members in VM, and this is the easiest way to do it...