NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Scene Contest IV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hoy NordInvasion. It is time for Scene Contest IV!

Idea for this Scene Contest is same as before: Make a scene in two weeks and we will test it in public.
When your map is ready, send map file, map name and scene code to me. (Private Message)
It is possible to test your map before sending it to me but you need to do this alone and in locked NI server.

Map Submit Deadline: 5.9.2013 -> [countdown=09,05,2013,23,59][/countdown]
Public Testing Day: 13.9.2013
Public Testing Time: 21:00 BST
Public Testing Server: NI_Scene_Contest_IV
Public Testing Server Password: Beer

Scene Contest IV Judges: Hande, Hypernoma, YuriTheRed, Kip, Benschie, k4mi, Senni

Important Rules:
- You can submit only one map.
- Map belongs to you. ( Using someone else map can lead to disqualification )
- Working AI mesh & Glitch & Bug free.
- You need to use NI support scene props, like heal, refill etc.. ( Check mod support items from this thread http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...msg16365 )
- Must fit the theme (no arabic/desert maps).
- No small rooms & easy grinding places.
- No screenshot leaks to public or to your friends. (Can lead to disqualification)
- Name your map when you are sending it.
- There will be only 15 minutes of public testing time for each map.
- Do not tell the name of the author ingame. (If you know whose map it is)
- Judges give points to your map. The winner is who has the most points.

Points will be awarded for:
- Overall quality of the map.
- Number of details. ( Too many can be FPS killer )
- Creativity.
- Size of the map.

Rewards:
1st place: Your map to mod (New Patch), 800k Gold & Mystery Materials
2nd place: 350k Gold & Mystery Materials
3rd place: 100k Gold & Mystery Materials

Note: If your map don't win this contest, it doesn't mean your map can never be in this mod.

Love,
The NI family

Map author, name & Points 

Orik, Coastal Raid

Illusive Man, Nord Assault

Jack Sparrow, King Harlaus Ship

Ragnash, Sea Raider Lair

Baneris, LightHouse_Defence

Jarold, Into the Breach

marius,Cursed Village
I updated NI but i'm running it from warband 1.158 (whatever the newest version number is). Will this cause any problems with map making and letting others play it?
(23-08-2013, 12:25 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]I updated NI but i'm running it from warband 1.158 (whatever the newest version number is). Will this cause any problems with map making and letting others play it?

Yes. get a 1.153 Version.
(23-08-2013, 12:25 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]I updated NI but i'm running it from warband 1.158 (whatever the newest version number is). Will this cause any problems with map making and letting others play it?

Im personally mapping in 1.158 and it works fine, don't listen to Legend he knows nothing
Oh well I guess i'll play it safe and play it in 1.153 since I just transferred all the files a few minutes ago anyways.
Today is last day to submit your map in !
Have you received my latest map update that I sent you yesterday?
Public Testing Day: 13.9.2013
Public Testing Time: 21:00 BST

To competitors: You can still edit your map, just send new files to me a day before Public Testing Day. ( 12.9.2013 )

The testing time is so late ;/
21.00 BST is actually our peak hour for NI gaming. It's held then to be the most convenient for both the judges and players. Apologies if it seems late but it will always be late somewhere in the world.
Pages: 1 2