NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Your First Kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Sunguard_Leader_Suns

When i first joined NI,i had quit playing M&B Warband for 4 months so i had no idea what the controls where.It took me about a hour playing the tutorial and playing thru the various difficulties of the AI getting re-used to the game(still abit shaky when in melee).When i first got NI and went on a server,i found out how weak and how powerful the farmers were over me.I remember dying countlessly by charging at a deserted nord and getting my ass kicked,or my shield breaks and a pitch fork hits me.After about 1 hr of finally becoming a adept at being a redshirt fighter i killed my first Nord.After that i got T1 infantry and then i started racking up kills.At least 40 per game.
Can't say I remember my first kill in NI but I vividly remember nord mounted farmers running me down time and again.
Odin.

Probably a nord peasant, as I remember hating the high level players for killing all the farmers before I could get to them. (The farmer quest was one of the only quests at the time :p)
... eh.... Senni was my first kill

You were a redshirt once??? O.o

(first kill was... I think a levy militia)
(01-09-2013, 03:19 PM)Renji link Wrote: [ -> ]... eh.... Senni was my first kill

You were a redshirt once??? O.o

(first kill was... I think a levy militia)

He still is a redshirt

I think my first kill was a farmer
Impossible to remember.. probably some farmer.
What I remember best is a full wave of zweihanders when I was pretty new, back at that time they usually killed everyone..
It was a peasant on Swadian Village, either a Nord Farmer or Mounted Farmer or something. I went on a pony and charged into battle with a pitchfork, stabbed a peasant in the back.
The Classic Nord Peasant.
Levy miltia on beach iirc, worn dart to the face!
Pony  :'(
Pages: 1 2