NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Took money and didn't send invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sent an invite to obama twice to join my group and it didn't send once please add 1000 gold to the account BOS_Commander_ssills541
I've done something like that before. I think honestly it's because someone else is named that. I just wanted to point that out.
Rather than making what sounds awfully close to demands of us, would you like us to add him to your house?
yes please add him to the house but could you please refund me 500 gold because i sent 2 invites and after making the house im rather low on money
Done.
Also my captain (temles) quit because i pissed him off in real life but now he wants to rejoin as my captain how would i add him
If he has left your house can you not invite him again?
I too have the same problem my account is Denisu and I sent an invite twice to Tron and he never received it. Could some admin please add Tron to my house.
(30-03-2012, 08:02 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]If he has left your house can you not invite him again?
no it wont make him my captain again