NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: reporting FF_Thandruil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nhjfgh
You not the only one, who got involved in this ilegal bussines. I spoke to Hande, he said he will delete the tournament geers.

Greets Omphorus
another guy has sold me this gear at AH that guy was from the WK but didnt know the whole name but thats even illegal . I'M not the only one person  and to get my money back i sold them at AH (Thats right in his story) and  unluckly before I retrieve the items a person (in this thread here) bought and complain now again me because he lost 80 k ,but he is not interesting to hearing I lost 150 k

And Whole Story is a mistake  from a person who has started  these fucking shit
Well he didn't know that this helm was illegal business, because he bought it from another player. He was muck around like you.
However, give me your ID please, i will give you the 80 k back.

Greets Omphorus
Because im Big Mama and i don't like it, if my kids get in trouble. I checked my list, Hande already deleted tournament geers. Thank you Hande.

Greets Omphorus
how this ill be reasonable an apology from thandruil and 50k and ill remove the complaint
allright  I will give u these 50 k
Thank you for appreciation sgt_bangarang. He will say sorry and give you 50 k. Pm me your ID  i will invite you. You can close the topic now.

Greets Omphorus
there is a close buttom in the left corner