NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Some video of my COD clan (x-box)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
This is a vid we made in COD 6 /8 . We are a German trickshot clan that you know what we do.
In this vid they are a few trickshots from me also . Enjoy it 8) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krmWreBdT...ature=plcp
Ehmmm..what? I am really confused. All I can see is my screen spinning around, then slow mode and then more spinning. If thats how you play your game then thats messed up.
Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\
(25-03-2012, 06:54 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\

It's supposed to be skillshots.
It is a montage , and the point of that is that you do the things like 360's and stuff to show how flexible a sniper is in COD .
(25-03-2012, 06:54 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the goal? Move the mouse as fast as you can? I dont understand what you doing there  :-\

It is called trickshot . btw on the x-box

like Cheesekiller said Smile
Oh okey. I will never understand how its possible to play a shooter with a game pad  ???
(25-03-2012, 07:13 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh okey. I will never understand how its possible to play a shooter with a game pad  ???

Ditto. I got bored after the first minute but I'm sure you and your clan are very skillful well done.