NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release 0.2.6 - The peasants are revolting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We've been working hard over the thanksgiving weekend to bring you even more nords invading! The entire wave/troop tree has been revamped to include new unit types every way, (as opposed to every 4). This provides a new challenge, especially as some have now been more balanced, including peasants who now have armor/weapons.
  • New Features
  • Added Nord Huntsmen, Nord Infantry, Nord Heavy Infantry, Nord Soldiers, Nord Veteran Soldiers
  • Added deployable shields for players to throw down and take cover behind (these cannot be used as shields currently to combat balance issues)
  • Added round tracking for calculating stats in the grand campaign
  • Added extremely rare loot (Aurora Sword and Obsidian Axe)
  • Added more helmets to craft and loot
  • Items auto-equip on load (There is a bug with this where the items appear as grey boxes, but they are still equipped so its not serious)
  • Changes / Fixes
  • Added stats to items in auction hall
  • Added leave house functionality
  • Fixed map glitches/exploits on all 3 maps
  • Tweaked lots of troops for balance and gameplay purposes
  • Altered loot system and added more loot drops
  • Increased base Agi and Str by 2

And with christmas coming, we have added a little easter egg drop, which can be found from any enemy Smile

And you can download it here
Great! ;D
Sweet Big Grin

Edit: Holy shit, I can sell my legendary weapon to the bank for over 100k. Big Grin The stats seems to be on the same level as the "Two-handed sword" tho. I will have to test it further in-game to see if maybe the site does not tell everything, or if it just plays very well Big Grin

Edit 2: It looks cool, but it is pretty much a more awesome version of the "Two-handed sword".
Awesome Big Grin
Nice update! The marketplace looks much nicer now. Can't wait to see the new waves.
Nice to have more Nords to kill. Tongue
Excellent work, Jez.  Wink
Nice work Jez! This mod is getting better and better.
...Great job...-_^

N.B.:...ehm, on download page i read this:...

Please note, older versions may be incompatible when playing online

...are server update at 0.2.6 version...?

ciauz^^,
Jab
Yes they are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4