NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A note about the future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I love cavalry, I played it in every mod I could.

I'll tell you right now, I felt worse than pointless. I felt like either a crutch to my team or a great annoyance. I'm happy for this change.

I've found a new love in this mod, a character I've always wanted to play. A thrower. Ser_Barristan is the most fun I've had in mount and blade in a long time, 14 throwing axes, a morningstar, and medpacks to keep his buddies alive. Watching a heavy throwing axe fly into a nord's head is so gratifying. I'm loving this mod and I love the direction you guys have decided to take it.

I have ONE SIMPLE REQUEST that I don't think is too much to ask for, can throwing weapons refill faster in ammo crates than bows? I think it's only fair, the max I can get with my 2.5k gold throwing axes is 14 without giving up decent melee reach. Let me get back in the fight faster Wink
Wait a minute! Isn't April fools next week hmmm something doesn't seem right here atleast I hope not, will cav not actually be taken out muhaha I know your plans  Tongue  i hope.....
(29-03-2012, 03:54 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute! Isn't April fools next week...

...dammit, you're right....  :o
(29-03-2012, 04:36 AM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jarold link=topic=2214.msg18687#msg18687 date=1332993299]
Wait a minute! Isn't April fools next week...

...dammit, you're right....  :o
[/quote]

+1 I hope....
Holy shit.
You guys just played an incredibly risky card that could have wiped 20% of the player base. Ballsy move.

I kind of saw it coming, as I agree Knight was OP and was near impossible to balance.

My only request is that we are fully reimbursed.

Kinda speechless Wink

As to the april fools thing, I doubt it. Cav have always been the odd one out. We have always been the rarest, most hated and least teamwork based class.
(29-03-2012, 03:54 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a minute! Isn't April fools next week hmmm something doesn't seem right here atleast I hope not, will cav not actually be taken out muhaha I know your plans  Tongue  i hope.....

If this is the case I just want to thank the developer team for making me feel like I wasted more time than necessary.

Although I highly doubt they would do a April fools joke with something like this, but again I also would not put it past them Hyper is pretty evil.  :Smile

If you are joking ill be happy you guys kept cavalry, and added in my new class Crossbowmen Patch will be prefect. if not Ill accept the fact cavalry is gone AI are not the best fighters of cavalry.

Still going to get my cavalry to heavy cavalry, hopefully before the nerf out of exsistance.
Hey,

Don't forget to add new legendaries  Wink

Regarding the refound of mounted XP to Assist xp....

Will we get the exact amount of xp used., or will u consider, how long it has taken for some to progress that class., doh to 0,3 xp converted from assist., and seeing how "many" maps wasent realy doable to get mounted xp on ? I myself, has tons of times, left my horse at spawn, even kill'd it, to go on foot., and stand in line whit shieldwalls., and protecting archers....

Not that it would be totaly fair, that we get "more" then we had., but still, ur removing a very "hard to lvl class" and many, many play it, due to the fact, that mount and blade, was the first realy game, whit that kind of gameplay, in that amount it is.....

Again, Knights are the Swadian army's pride.... Big Grin

A reset of class points, return of Mounted Xp to assist xp., lovely., but trow a bone Smile give, hmm, surgestion, seeing how much players had to work on mounted class, 10.000 xp, for the "crime" ur doing to us, by takeing our horses ! Big Grin Tongue Big Grin
Great job devs, some ppl might ragequit cause of the cav thing, but let them, the remaining players still love you - Also, very much thanks for telling us in advance.

(28-03-2012, 03:09 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [ -> ]Skirmisher. This will be a lightly armored and very fast melee hybrid type. Focusing on polearms, mainly spears and pikes. While also being deadly with throwing weapons and shield.

FUCKIN' AYE!
btw if you guys get rid of cav is Banded Mail gonna get a boost?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18