NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Dragon Kite Shield VS Royal Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that whilst browsing the many crafting sub-forums this site has to offer, i came across a bit of a confusing issue. It appears that the house craft dragon kite shield costs more to craft than the royal shield, yet you get 2 less armor rating. Now this could be a simple matter of the wrong information being printed out on the forums, so could i get the recipes and stats for these 2 shields confirmed? I was looking into the possibility of crafting the dragon kite, but there's not much point if it's inferior in every way. Thanks for your time.

Dragon Kite Shield          VS.      Royal Shield
2 x Phoenix Feather                      2 x Phoenix Feather
3 x Small Lump of Lead                3 x Small Lump of Lead
15 x Wood of Glasir                      15 x Wood of Glasir
3 x Sulphur                                  3 x Sulphur
500 x Leather
30 x Armor Plate

Armour Rating: 43                        Armour Rating: 45
Hit Points: 1250                          Hit Points: 1250
Size: 50x65                                  Size: 50x80
Speed: 90                                    Speed: 90
anybody selling dragon kite shield?
(14-09-2013, 05:11 PM)Fireheart link Wrote: [ -> ]anybody selling dragon kite shield?
don't think anyone even crafted one so far...

madjsoh

stats are correct, the dragon kite is not only weaker but also smaller than the royal at a price that is more expensive to craft, i have made a post about the issues regarding the house craftable shields already. this needs to be addressed in my opinion.
(14-09-2013, 05:11 PM)Fireheart link Wrote: [ -> ]anybody selling dragon kite shield?
i think k4mi got one but i dont know if he is selling it...
yo kami asked if im stupid when I asked him for that shield Tongue
(16-09-2013, 05:49 PM)Fireheart link Wrote: [ -> ]yo kami asked if im stupid when I asked him for that shield Tongue
I thinks its because it is his pride and joy to be honest Smile
well also possible  Wink