NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: KWSN NA Normal Event - 9/28 - Starts 5PM BST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event Date - Saturday, September 28th
Start time - 5PM BST (British Summer Time)
End time - 8PM BST roughly
Server region - NA
Game mode - Normal
Maps - The First Defence, Swadian Temple
Password - Add greekdragonkdl on Steam for the password. The password will be given out on the day of the event.

Requirements to join the event -

Level 32+, T3 is welcome, but T4 is preferrable. You will need to be a member of the KWSN unless you have special permission from me or a captain to join the event.

What to bring/what to use -

I realize that we have an abundance of commandos in the KWSN, and although commandos are awesome to have, we need a variety. So, if you have a high level ranged character, I suggest you use that during the event. We also would like people to bring plenty of cades, and a few people to bring medic boxes. If you somehow are in possession of a barrel or tome, bring that Tongue
may i be able to attend
(21-09-2013, 11:58 PM)ice456 link Wrote: [ -> ]may i be able to attend

Reply or send me a PM with your character details. We'll need to know your character level, class, tier, whether you have a mic, and if you can bring support items and what kind.

Usain_Bolt

Ok, im almost sure i wont be able to attend. If you need my SHC for the event pm me.
I'll be able to attend the event.
Btw, I would like everyone attending to try to get on our Mumble server. If you don't have Mumble, you can download it from mumble.sourceforge.net

(Mumble is a voice chatting software like TeamSpeak)

Server address - redskyunited.mumble.com
Server Port - 7051

Even if you don't have a mic or are unable to talk with us, I would still prefer it if you joined the Mumble server, as we would still be able to communicate with you easier.