NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTB Heavy Huscarl Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

madjsoh

yes, i WTB this shield, the idea came from hyper. anyone that has one, ANYONE. post here or pm me

cheers madjosh
oh yeh and if you have two can you give me one Tongue
I can sell this to you:
[Image: 4AVYN.png]
For those who are interested, madjosh managed to come to this stunning revelation following this conversation:

<madjosh> are you drinking at the moment?
<Hypernoma> lol only water
<madjosh> ok ill ask another time
<madjosh> here's a hypothetical situation form you, say someone moseys on in to IRC and asked you a question like oh i dont know "how do i get my hands on a heavy huscarl shield". what would be your response. then give me your response when you have had a few drinks. cheers :p
<Hypernoma> find someone that has one and buy it from them
<Hypernoma> thought that was fairly obvious Tongue
<madjosh> and the response after you've had a few drinks?
<Hypernoma> find someone that has one and buy it from them duh. thought that was fairly obvious you fucking muppet
<Hypernoma> it's pretty much the same with more abuse thrown in
<madjosh> ok, im gonna put a WTB on the forums, feel free to respond sweet BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

madjsoh

(26-09-2013, 08:40 PM)Gismo link Wrote: [ -> ]I can sell this to you:
[Image: 4AVYN.png]

what do you want for it, i think yurri was trying to fork one of these off to me the other day?
This hurts to read.

madjsoh

(27-09-2013, 07:36 AM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: [ -> ]This hurts to read.

i wont even be able to pick them up in game any more Sad  hyper plans to make it so royal guards cant pick them up, what a meanie Tongue