NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK: Defender Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi iam want know the stats from the defender shield also how many health, body armor
for a good price iam maybe buy one when the stats are good Tongue
(26-09-2013, 05:40 PM)_Fritz_ link Wrote:hi iam want know the stats from the defender shield
(26-09-2013, 05:49 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...786.0.html

Craft Defender Shield
  3 x Black Steel
4 x Woven Steel
4 x Steel
8 x Metal
3 x Normal Charcoal
3 x Mixed Glue
6 x Processed Wood
1 x Relic Fragment
- - - - -> ? craft exp
============
Shield's stats :
Speed: ?
Armor: ?
Hit points: ?
Shield width: ?
Shield height: ?
Usable by: ?

I don't want be ban/mute or something like that but maybe you might be a bit more pleasant with forum users ?
ok thx iam know now the stats iam looking now somebody who sell it for ~500k
(26-09-2013, 06:02 PM)Vanguard_FlagelIeInfernal link Wrote:[quote author=_Fritz_ link=topic=18395.msg142493#msg142493 date=1380217252]
hi iam want know the stats from the defender shield
(26-09-2013, 05:49 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...786.0.html

Craft Defender Shield
  3 x Black Steel
4 x Woven Steel
4 x Steel
8 x Metal
3 x Normal Charcoal
3 x Mixed Glue
6 x Processed Wood
1 x Relic Fragment
- - - - -> ? craft exp
============
Shield's stats :
Speed: ?
Armor: ?
Hit points: ?
Shield width: ?
Shield height: ?
Usable by: ?

[/quote]Hence why there is two links.

One of which is the normal thread where such information can be found, yes I am aware it doesn't have the stats posted, which segways nicely into my second link which is the link to K4mi's spreadsheet where stats on all craftables and their recipes can be found, as well as a rough guide to their prices.

In the time it took for you to post your reply you could have gone to both links and deduced that yourself.
this thread is closed