NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Account recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a little problem and i believe that you can help me. Namely, some time ago I had an account at mod “Nord Invasion”.  After a period of time I uninstalled warband from my computer so I lost name of my character. Now I would like to play nord invasion again and starting again with new char its not a nice idea for me… Maybe you could help me to recover my previous character? I would be very glad if it could happen. I give you some proofs/ details about my acc so it will be easier to find it found but of course to the admin and i pw message... First at all... is it possible?

Mordred Wulfchylde

Your account is tied to your CD key.Did you actually buy another game to reinstall?if it's the same CD  or Steam/Paradox download then you should have no problem picking up where you left off.If Not,you'll have to contact Janus on the Taleworlds forums,convince him,then persuade him to contact this mod's developers.If it's just the charachter,then enter the name in your multiplay profile and it should pick up were you left off.Then log into the NI webpage as normal.
Hope I was of some help.
If you remember the correct name of your char and if you have the same cd-key, you just have to create a character with the exact name and enter a server, if you have your gear then that's all good!

Otherwise it means you don't have the good name or that you have changed of cd-key Sad