NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: -WTS- Swadian Kite Shield.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post offers.

Stats are :

Spd rating  90
Body armor  21
Hit points  1050
Shield width  30
Shield height  50

Useable by : Sergeant and Commando

BTW what are the stats on the Swadian Steel Shield? Who can use it?
Swadian Steel Shield is for Sergeants, so its stats will be higher than store-bought Sergeant shields. I suggest you not sell your Swadian Kite Shield, as it will be getting a buff soon. If you still wish to sell it even knowing this, I know Turpis from the house wanted a Swadian Kite Shield and was willing to pay 30k for it.
(16-04-2012, 04:08 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Swadian Steel Shield is for Sergeants, so its stats will be higher than store-bought Sergeant shields. I suggest you not sell your Swadian Kite Shield, as it will be getting a buff soon. If you still wish to sell it even knowing this, I know Turpis from the house wanted a Swadian Kite Shield and was willing to pay 30k for it.

Ill wait till the buff I guess I still won't keep it because the coverage is horrid, I got killed by hired javelineers they kept hitting me in my legs so I lowered it then they hit my face *death*