NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion Weekly Event Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(16-04-2012, 02:24 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: [ -> ]How about some special maps for those special events?  idk perhaps some boat to boats fights
im working on a naval battle map for NI but i dont have much time and im lazy so it could take a while
Once again, massive lag. It's alright for 10 minutes after restart but it sky-rockets after that.
(I'm sure everyone noticed Tongue)

I'm calling it quits now but the team I was on have moved to a different server, if the others were having problems, hopefully that might help! Tongue (Kudos to Huscarlton for the server, I'm sure everyone appreciates it!)
(25-04-2012, 09:32 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: [ -> ]Offtopic: FC Bayern did it  8)

GO BM!!!!!!!
Well, we were unable to do hard due to crashing issues, but Group #2 has defeated the prince.

yes sir, that was great, after group 3 couldn;t continue due to server issues, I joined up with two, and had my prince virginity taken...

Hande also cooked for us. 
As you would have probably seen in the Announcement thread, Hande has implemented the Captain Medals. The following people have received a Captain Medal for their services in leading their teams:

Lanseril
Sparhawk
Tarimoth
As far as I know, it was Nimueh who lead Team 2.
Im back tracking for the 2nd event  Wink
Hail fellow Swadians! I feel a strong urge to bash more Nords skulls, but I would like to do it along side many other good people! When could we have another event?
Feel free to create one yourself and servers can be made available to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9