NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTB Bride's Crown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's time to marry off Neeewty to a Sheikh in the United Arab Emirates. (At least he said he was a Sheikh)

I digress, we need a wedding crown for our bride to be.

Not actually sure how many of these there are in the game. So let's talk brass tacks here.

If you have one, PM me. If you don't have one post congratulatory wishes to Neeewty on this thread. (Happy pictures wanted)

I think only devs got this crown, but I hope you find a crown for the wedding of neeewty  Wink
(03-11-2013, 01:51 PM)Krilline link Wrote: [ -> ]I think only devs got this crown, but I hope you find a crown for the wedding of neeewty  Wink

well, you're wrong. saladin had one, and congratulations neeewty on finally becoming a full grown woman.

[Image: adam-samberg-sex-cake-i-just-had-sex-vid...island.jpg]
well Yeah I did have one for sometime but that was Sphinx's
and it's not for sale

and congrats on the sex Newty
(03-11-2013, 04:15 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Krilline link=topic=19489.msg149016#msg149016 date=1383486661]
I think only devs got this crown, but I hope you find a crown for the wedding of neeewty  Wink

well, you're wrong. saladin had one, and congratulations neeewty on finally becoming a full grown woman.

[Image: adam-samberg-sex-cake-i-just-had-sex-vid...island.jpg]
[/quote]
(03-11-2013, 06:45 PM)Saladin link Wrote: [ -> ]well Yeah I did have one for sometime but that was Sphinx's
and it's not for sale

and congrats on the sex Newty
I was right  8)
holy CRAP guys

who came up with this idea and i will take the crown if  want Wink
(04-11-2013, 06:52 PM)Krilline link Wrote: [ -> ]I was right  8)

Ok then, i can see your brain is having trouble comprehending this, lets try to break this down for you since you obviously seem to be having so much trouble.

Sphynx was not a dev, saladin, is not a dev.

Can you see the problem yet? Don't worry if you can't, ill tell you the problem.

THEY AREN'T DEVELOPERS.

(03-11-2013, 01:51 PM)Krilline link Wrote: [ -> ]I think only devs got this crown, but I hope you find a crown for the wedding of neeewty  Wink

So no mate, you aren't right, in-fact you have just made a bigger fool of yourself.

banana whats happened?
Quote:_Neeewty link=topic=19489.msg149756#msg149756 date=1383854726]
banana whats happened?

Life neeewty, and the frustration of not being there for your wedding.
Banana noooooooooooo
Pages: 1 2