NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: What's the value of leather?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I see people sell 1x leather for up to 750g each, but isn't a little bit this too much?
What would be a reasonable price to sell for at the auction house?
What's the recipe for leather? Or is it a immediate drop from invaders?
To make leather you need 5x cloth, which is about 100g each i think? I don't think you can loot Leather from the invaders. 
I think the price of leather is fine then. A tier 2 good is more expensive. To get 1 leather you'd need 15 drops from enemies.
Leather should be ca 500 gold each.
Leather sounds like 100g or less (since people prefer lower tier items to get the crafting xp)
Leather is more expensive than 100g. After all you need 5x cloth which is worth 100g each. So i agree with Polobow and Apsod. 500-750g for leather Smile
Alright lets do the maths.

3 x Old Boots = 1 x Cloth.
15 x Old Boots = 5 x Cloth.
5 x Cloth = 1 x Leather.

Old Boots gold average -- 20-40 Gold.
Cloth gold average -- 100-120 Gold.

Minimum Cost of 1 x Leather:
15 x Old Boots = 300 Gold
5 x Cloth = 500 Gold
1 x Leather = 800 Gold.

Maximun Cost of 1 x Leather:
15 x Old Boots = 600 Gold
5 x Cloth = 600 Gold.
1 x Leather = 1200 Gold.

Hope this helps.  :Smile
Logics, as far as I know you do not need both 15 boots and 5 cloth to make one leather. Only 5 cloth.

Oh and people pay more for boots than cloth. I mean you would rather have 15 boots than 5 cloth if you could choose right? So 15 boots are not worth less than 5 cloth Wink
Dont you judge my calculations!  :o

But, the calculations are done crafting wise, so yes you do need 15 Old Boots to have 5 Cloth. Also I dont think people would pay more for boots, As far as I know, Old Boots haven't been sold for higher than 40 each, which it is possible but I doupt the buyers would go for it.
Pages: 1 2 3