NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Favorite Sniper Melee weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow snipers,
i started this topic as an attempt to find the best non-legendary melee weapon for me. as of now i use a grosse messer (at least until i hit heavy inf at level 52 which i will then use a strange sword) for melee and while the speed is amazing i feel it is lacking in the damage and length departments. so, my question to you, my fellow snipers, what is your proffered melee weapon and why?

oh i should probably show the stats of the weapon so others can get an idea for comparisons

Grosse Messer
speed 105
length 85
dmg    40c
An extra set of arrows, lol.
:/
For normal mode & hard I usually have fiendish 2 arrow packs and a barricade, once I place the barricade I just scrounge for a weapon on the floor and use that for the remainder of the match.

So I cannot really suggest a good weapon as 2 arrow packs are so much better.
why? its so easy to just double up on your arrows. just shoot one on the ground, drop your quiver, pick up the arrow, reload and bamm! now u have 2 quivers + a melee wep.
Because it takes less time to pick up a melee weapon than it does to reload. But if you prefer that method, go for it.
It Depends. I Personally have also Bow + 2 quivers + one ammo box or barricade. There are really enough spare weapons on the ground, or you can even catch a third quiver. As an archer you shouldnt need to get in meele.
Bastard Sword it'd have to be (Naturally that's with being a Heavy Infantryman on top) but of course, I have to ditch my favoured weapon for something much more useful, something foul, undeserving of life in this mod and ridiculously powerful compared to anything else I can use, the Katana aka the Strange Sword. Acckkk!

Horrid thing... Horrid...
I usually just take two quivers, but sometimes I take:

Worm Bane
One Handed/Two Handed
Swing Damage: 46 cut
Thrust Damage: 30 pierce
Length: 120
Speed: 102
Weight: 1.75
Difficulty: 0
well Mr banks...if it was easy for me to acquire a worm bane i would readily take it  Tongue
Pages: 1 2