NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK - Alchemist mats for crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there crafters!

Well I have my profession maxed out so if I craft it myself I have no use for it. So I thought maybe some of you would like to do it to get his level up.

So I'm wondering what would you guys offer me to be able to craft the following items:
160x Sturdy Wood + 240x Nem Flower + 80x Quality Candle - 80x Dye (6800 XP) - Lvl12 required
626x Wolf Teeth Necklace + 313x Worm Root + 313 Quality Candle - 313x Bone Dust(23475 XP) - Lvl12 required
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this you gain 30275 XP and you send me back the materials you crafted.

As some of you noticed, I already made a similar post of different profession Here, so this is basically the same thing only for Alchemist insted of Armorsmith.
However for this I have to limit the offer to be a minimum of 100k, as I usualy sell the forage mats and I had to buy almost 400 Quallity Candles so to make profit out of this, the minimum of the offer must be 100k so start bidding from 100k+.

I'll give you guys time to make some offers then I'll pick the best one Wink

Happy bidding!

Extra Note: I love zincs, lumps, coppers, waters, scales and precious gold. (feel free to offer anything tho, but I'd might reconsider over other offers if it involves something listed here)

Highest offer:
Seeing the lack of interest I might as well use it myself, will close this in 24 hours if still no offer pops up.
(11-11-2013, 02:05 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:Seeing the lack of interest I might as well use it myself, will close this in 24 hours if still no offer pops up.

I would be interested in this but my Alchemist is only level 10 and can't craft these things yet.
Hm, well I'll just keep it open then until you guys get to level 12, as I've got a few messages how they're interested and not level 12 yet.

meowCat

120k, if this is still active.
It sure is, highest offer added.

meowCat

Oh sorry Nka! I thought I have written that in the Armorsmith mats thread.
Sold for 180k