NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: New US servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening,

Yesterday we took the plunge and have ordered a new designated box in the US. This box hopefully means we can run a lot more servers in the US including new US event servers. The box is located in St Louis Missouri which is about as central as we could get at a fair price. We have an expanding US community so hopefully this will give our new players some more room to move about and I hope to see both our European and Oceanic community playing on there from time to time. This dedicated box will make it much easier for us to patch and to deal with any stability issues so hopefully all players should find the US servers more enjoyable to play on.

I would like to encourage players to play on the US servers for the next week or so and put them through their paces. We have faith in their stability but go blow some barrels for us and see what happens! The new servers are NI_Normal_US etc and the "old" US servers have been renamed to NI_Normal2_US etc.

As I am sure you will realise, the addition of another dedicated box and a massive increase in servers does come with a financial toll. I am, as always, incredibly grateful to our donators but if anyone is able to spare anything at all it will help us to continue to grow and cause me less stress!

Love,

The NI Family
dan run on new servers should do the trick =P
Ooh, some good news for the NA community.
THANK THE LORD( HYPER )!!!!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin pretty much sums up my feeling about this
It's so nice to see developers that actually care about their mod and the community. Thanks for everything you put into this mod. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
omg :o yankees  invasion begins
Nice , good news for the mod future  Smile
(16-11-2013, 04:58 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: [ -> ]It's so nice to see developers that actually care about their mod and the community. Thanks for everything you put into this mod. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Of course we care about you Big Grin
(16-11-2013, 04:02 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=happymonkey99 link=topic=19850.msg151154#msg151154 date=1384577880]
It's so nice to see developers that actually care about their mod and the community. Thanks for everything you put into this mod. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
lies, you call me moron, you hate me, im gonna go and cry in a corner now
(16-11-2013, 04:15 PM)Tjav link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=19850.msg151236#msg151236 date=1384617731]
[quote author=happymonkey99 link=topic=19850.msg151154#msg151154 date=1384577880]
[/quote]
lies, you call me moron, you hate me, im gonna go and cry in a corner now
[/quote]

Thats becouse you are from denmark

Also thx dev
Pages: 1 2