NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Swadian Halberd, Flamberge and SKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[glow=red,2,300]Looking to sell items:[/glow]
Swadian Halberd
[glow=red,2,300]Flamberge[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]Steel Cutter[/glow] GTFO U SOLD
[glow=red,2,300]Swadian Kite Shield[/glow]

Offers below, please dont give me  offers that arent even worth posting. Like FOR ALL YOUR STUFF ILL GIVE U A WURMBAYNE (srsly dont want this) OR 100K AND 20000000000000 BONE TOOTH NECKLACES GOLD!!!! WHAT KIND OF ENGLESH IS DIS

Looking for [glow=red,2,300]Sniper[/glow] Items or items that work towards the e[glow=red,2,300][color=black]boner[/glow] bow.
15 x Wood of Glasir ( now need 13)
2 x Phoenix Feather ( u kno, in case u misclik buy dat stoof and dun wanna sell it to merketplec, i can buy for liek 900k or sumtin)
6 x Oil of Velentr
3 x Small Gold Bar
5 x Skull Fragment
4 x Perfected Metal

[glow=red,2,300]But GOLD IS ALSO YUMMY[/glow]

CAN BALANCE WITH GOLD (1.4milgolds)
FOR ALL YOUR STUFF ILL GIVE U A WURMBAYNE!!!
Okay no, seriously thats for steel cutter:
well i did all the math (dang  i haet meth) but i just got all the hm for it (110) and then looked at the price of HM (last i saw since theres none on atm lol is like 2.5k) so steel cutter crafting price = 275k, and ill sell it to ya for 250k cuz yolo. and total of yours, i just checked the AH for each unit price, and ur total is about 75k. (72.5k but ill be noice) So dat means about 175k moars. fo dat balancing
(17-11-2013, 05:38 PM)Koolaids link Wrote:well i did all the math (dang  i haet meth) but i just got all the hm for it (110) and then looked at the price of HM (last i saw since theres none on atm lol is like 2.5k) so steel cutter crafting price = 275k, and ill sell it to ya for 250k cuz yolo. and total of yours, i just checked the AH for each unit price, and ur total is about 75k. (72.5k but ill be noice) So dat means about 175k moars. fo dat balancing

Mhh okay sounds nice Wink
So lets add a
SOLD for steel cutter
EDIT:  Steel Cutter SOLD

BUMP
How much for the Worm Bane?!