NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion NewYear's Event No.2 discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As last year, i will organize this years NewYear event as well.
Last year we had 2 server open to join, running old maps, for 36 hours.
This year it might or might not be the same, depending on ideas i get from you and some ideas i already have.
Event will take place between 31st December and 1st January and will prolly run for many hours straight.
There are also a poll with multi choice for you to vote for.

Extra loot would be nice due to the recent complaints about green loot drops, can't vote for it atm as college internet seems to break it.
LOOT. THAT. SHIT!
Yellow Snow.
OF WITH HIS HEAD! Too bad I can't be there to see it.
increase the drop rates by 300% for all mobs.
(02-12-2013, 05:05 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote:increase the drop rates by 300% for all mobs.

on rag. replace one of the random waves by full wave of disguised trickters with santa hat  ;D
(02-12-2013, 07:15 PM)Maestro link Wrote:on rag. replace one of the random waves by full wave of disguised trickters with santa hat  ;D

replace wave 20 with only Odins and Thors, if you want the loot go get it Tongue

edit: ohh I forgot give them unlimited throwing weapons too, should make things more interesting
(02-12-2013, 06:49 PM)Maroon link Wrote:[quote author=Punishment™ link=topic=20345.msg153720#msg153720 date=1386003902]
increase the drop rates by 300% for all mobs.

[/quote]

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLEEEE?

i almost feel bad for that pikeman guy,..oh wait
Pages: 1 2 3 4